Since then I've added more, In case you missed any, you can see them below.
- Beginning SCA AoA Award Painting
- Tracing Uses
- Illuminated Diapering
- Guide To Blank Border Scroll Creation
- The Secrets Of Black And White Gouache
- Testing - Which Gouache Brand Rewets Best?
- Why Are Vellum And Parchment So Expensive?
- Secrets Of Artist Brush Repair
- Tips To Preventing Rusty Dip Pen Nibs
- How To Sharpen Your Broad-Edge Calligraphy Nib
- Tips To Drawing More Period People
- The Best Beginner's Paint Making Post
- Tips And Tricks To Making A Neat Scroll
- Tips For Saving Money As An SCA Scribe
Between last year's list and this one, there's a lot to take in. Please realize my offerings are not the only way you can do things. Create your art with your style and skill while striving to make it appear as a long lost page from a medieval illuminated manuscript. And take joy in what you create.
Related Prior Post: